2 Rows (Square/Rectangle)
2 Rows (Round)
3 Rows (Square/Rectangle)
3 Rows (Round)
4 Rows (Round)
4 Rows (Square/Rectangle)
- Suitable for multi rows of biscuits standing on edge without any trays.
- Optional extended conveyor at out feed for easy transfer packed products.
- Outfeed conveyor can be coupled to downstream packing systems
- Feeding options available to suit individual customer requirement.
Opposite To Operator
Technical Data Sheet
|Cut off Length
||130 to 350
|Wrapper width Max
|Wrapper Diameter Max
|Wrapper Wt. Max
|Product sizes Min.
||Length 80 Width 70 Height 40
||Length 240 Width 200 Height 65
|Mechanical Packing Speed Max
||50 for two rows (Depends on no. of rows)
|Appx. M/c. Dimensions (w/o packing)
||Length 5 Width 1.5 Height 1.8
|Appx. M/c. Wt. (w/o packing)
- The data given above for general guide line
- Above parameters may vary depending on application
- Pl contact us when product dimensions are on extreme side of given limits
- Due to implementation of new developments, we reserve the right to change the specification without any prior notice.
- All machines are user friendly
- Reliable center and cross sealing.
- Wrapper driven servo motor for ease in packet length changeover
- Parts coming in contact with products are made from stainless steel or food grade plastic material
- Temp. Control through PLC, eliminates need of separate temp. controller in panel
- Two way Auto print mark correction through HMI
- Machines are suitable for different tropical conditions.
- Machines fitted with sealed lubricated bearings
- In plant / at site training given to key personnel
- 24 X 7 technical Support available
Standard Machine Features
- Twin reel holder Machine reduces wrapper wastage & change over time.
- Machine always stops in open jaw condition.
- Packet length adjustment and print mark correction in synchronization with wrapper speed in m/c running condition.
- Mounting brackets to adopt any type of coding device.
- Ample inside Panel space reduces temp. Rise in panel.
- Customer needs Feeding options available.
- Machine is inbuilt with end gusseting system.
- Touch screen HMI for ease in operation.
- Zigzag knife pattern to enhance packet look.
- Positive wrapper feed drive by Servo motor.
Optional Machine Features
- Auto wrapper splicing for high speed machines.
- A set of change parts to run additional new product on the same machine.
- Extended out feed.
- Annual Preventive maintenance contract.
- Stainless Guards, covers and panel
- Auto roller closing / opening.
- Foot and rest pad to adjust desired Machine height with machine mobility
- Wider frame models available for large pack size